MSM is important for the creation of collagen and proper formation of cartilage, thereby helping maintain healthy, flexible joints. It is also important for the normal formation of bone and other connective tissues, such as ligaments, tendons and skin. MSM has a positive effect on teeth, nails and hair. Customers who have taken MSM report thick, shiny, healthy-looking hair and strong, flexible nails.
MSM helps to build important amino acids, such as methionine and cysteine, which are needed for nearly all body functions. It supports the production of Vitamins B5, C and Biotin and helps support healthy pH balance and digestive function. MSM is also important for the immune system.
MSM is one of the least toxic substances in nature.
- MSM is important for collagen generation and cartilage formation
- Helps maintain joint and muscle health and comfort
- MSM is also important for healthy skin, nails and luxuriant hair
- May assist liver detoxification in the body
- MSM may also aid immunity